Your career in International Hospitality starts on day one when you become a student at Mediterranean Bali. Immerse yourself in a fun and stimulating learning environment and graduate with a first class practical education that prepares you for the career of a life time.
Since the first student graduation in 2008 Mediterranean Bali Alumni have achieved successful careers with the world’s leading cruise lines and major international hotel brands.Here are just a few more reasons why Mediterranean Bali should be your first choice for study:
- Awarded “The highest Achieving Campus” in the field of training and productivity by the Labor Ministry of the Republic of Indonesia - April 17, 2013
- Awarded “Commitment to Service Excellence” by President/CEO of CTI Group Worldwide Services Inc, USA - May 10, 2013
- Category ‘A’ Accreditation awarded by the Bali Province Job Training Institute
- Mediterranean Bali has a network of more than 46 star rated hotels for job training placement, both locally and abroad
- Competitive and affordable tuition fees (payment in installments may be possible subject to approval by the campus Director)
- Personal accident insurance protection provided for all students.
- Mediterranean Bali collaborates with the Provincial Government of Bangli, to assist students with small financial loans to complete their training at the Mediterranean Bali campus in Bangli.
- Mediterranean Bali alumni from the Bangli campus can apply for financial assistance from the Provincial Government to assist with costs associated with deployment to cruise ship employment through CTI Group.
- Alumni are provided with additional administrative services, such as creation of employment applications, Curriculum Vitae, and cruise ship test guidance at no additional cost.