Since its establishment in 2008, until now the majority of Alumni of Mediterranean Bali have had successful careers at virtually all world’s Largest and Most Luxurious Premium Cruise Ships, such as the Holland America Line, the Carnival, the Costa , the Apollo, the Royal Caribbean, the Celebrity, the Norwegian Cruise Line, the Start Cruises, the Princess, the Pulmantour Cruises, the Louise Cruise Lines, and overseas Star Hotels, i.e. 5-star Hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (UAE).
There are some reasons why the Mediterranean Bali becomes the People’s Best Choice:
1 Grandiose and modern campus buildings with hotel standards and furnished with full and advanced facilities, comfortable AC-equipped classrooms furnished with LCD/audio/visual audio equipment and labs. Kitchen, restaurant/bar, housekeeping practices with equipment of international standards commonly used on a cruise ship or a star hotel;
2. Mediterranean Bali received a prestigious award as ” The high Achieving Campus In The Field Of Training And Productivity From The Labor Ministry Of The Republic Of Indonesia ” on April 17, 2013
3. Mediterranean Bali received ” COMMITMENT TO SERVICE EXCELLENCE AWARD 2013 ” from PRESIDENT / CEO OF CTI GROUP WORLDWIDE SERVICE INC, USA on May 10, 2013
4. The Mediterranean Campus has been accredited under Category A by the Bali Province Job Training Institute Accreditation Body, so that it has gained official recognition from the Government, the relevant Body / Agency and the general public.
5. The Mediterranean Bali is the only Hotel Campus in Indonesia that collaborates officially with one of the largest cruise ship agents in Indonesia, i.e. the CTI Group Bali,an authorized agent the world’s largest and most luxurious cruise lines, such as the Carnival, the Royal Caribbean, the Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), the Costa Cruise Line, The Celebrity Cruise Line, and The Windstar Cruises. Thus all Students / Alumni of the Mediterranean serve as the main database and shall be prioritized to be dispatched to the cruise ships.
6. The Mediterranean Bali collaborates Officially with PT. Cahaya Persada Denpasar to channelize alumni for employment with the Star Cruise liner and apprenticeship in Singapore.
7. The Mediterranean Bali collaborates Officially with the Provincial Government of Bangli District, where the Regional Government of Bangli grants revolving loans to the People of Bangli District for attending college at the Mediterranean Bangli branch (Specifically for the Regional Government Programme) and grants loans for financing dispatch to the cruise ship for the alumni of the Mediterranean Bangli dispatched through the CTI Group Bali Agent.
8. The Mediterranean Bali has a network of more than 46 star hotels for job training placement, both in Bali or abroad, such as in Singapore where the job training placement of each student shall be arranged by the campus at no extra charge.
9. A team of teaching staff / instructors that consists of professionals with years of career in the position of maitre d hotel, 2nd maitre d hotel, assistance housekeeper on world’s premium cruise ships, and at the managerial level in hotels, both domestically and abroad, as well as highly qualified academicians.
10. Up-to-date education and training program mes resulting from modification of premium hotel and cruise ship programmes adapted to the Indonesian National Professional Competence Standards (SKKNI) with reference to the mastery of skills in a fast, accurate and easiest manner, with national and international competency-based training, ensuring that each alumnus is extremely knowledgeable and of high quality.
11. Highly affordable tuition fees that may be paid in installments and it is guaranteed that there is no extra charge whatsoever halfway.
12. Free WiFi facility in the campus area.
13. Free personal accident insurance protection for all students.
14. Alumni shall also be provided with administrative services, creation of applications, Curriculum Vitae, and cruise ship test guidance at no cost.