Your career in International Hospitality starts on day one when you become a student at Mediterranean Bali. Immerse yourself in a fun and stimulating learning environment and graduate with a first class practical education that prepares you for the career of a life time.
Since the first student graduation in 2008 Mediterranean Bali Alumni have achieved successful careers with the world’s leading cruise lines and major international hotel brands.
Here are just a few more reasons why Mediterranean Bali should be your first choice for study:
1. Awarded “The highest Achieving Campus” in the field of training and productivity by the Labor Ministry of the Republic of Indonesia - April 17, 2013
2. Awarded “Commitment to Service Excellence” by President/CEO of CTI Group Worldwide Services Inc, USA - May 10, 2013
3. Category ‘A’ Accreditation awarded by the Bali Province Job Training Institute
4. Mediterranean Bali has a network of more than 46 star rated hotels for job training placement, both locally and abroad
5. Competitive and affordable tuition fees (payment in installments may be possible subject to approval by the campus Director)
6. Personal accident insurance protection provided for all students.
7. Mediterranean Bali collaborates with the Provincial Government of Bangli, to assist students with small financial loans to complete their training at the Mediterranean Bali campus in Bangli.
8. Mediterranean Bali alumni from the Bangli campus can apply for financial assistance from the Provincial Government to assist with costs associated with deployment to cruise ship employment through CTI Group.
9. Alumni are provided with additional administrative services, such as creation of employment applications, Curriculum Vitae, and cruise ship test guidance at no additional cost.